      From: Bob R
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 7:43 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Another Book Question

      Fujiwara no Kitsume and Kiri,

      168.14 is the brand new from Amazon Japan price it may
      however be available in some of the second hand shops
      here in Japan at a much discounted price. And yes
      Amazon Japan is still working out all their bugs on
      the English version of their site. Not all of their
      pages are done as yet. Nor do I see them rushing to
      finish the obscure books that they believe that
      Out-of-country buyers are interested in. I will do
      some poking around and see what prices I can come up
      with. If anyone who does already own the book can send
      me a scan of the cover it will help to speed up my
      process immensely.

      Bob R

      =====
      Check out "Cowboy" Bob's Books & Things at:
      http://asia.geocities.com/gentleman9/index.html