12107Help locating a book

  • Stephanie Jordan
    Dec 3, 2003
      Konnichi-wa

      Im trying to track down the following book:

      Jidai Ishô no Nuikata is copyright 1984 Kurihara Hiro and Kawamura
      Machiko, published by Genryu-sha Joint Stock Co., Tokyo, Japan.
      ISBN4-7739-8405.

      If any of you have this book can you let me know where you bought it
      and also verify that the ISBN on it is correct, when i had the local
      book store look to see if they could order it they said that there
      wasnt enough numbers in that ISBN i provided.

      Any help or ideas of where to check for it I would be most grateful.

      In Service

      Ichikawa no Masako
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic