10999RE: [SCA-JML] Re: Cricket House - sorta OT

  • Eric Munson
    Oct 1, 2003

      Really? Tell me the next time you are stung by a firefly! The mountain
      is green and the flowers are red. ^_^

      > All life, even insect
      > life, has its place in the universe...

      Indeed.

      I suppose I should note that Mokurai does come from a samurai family and
      is thus not entirely detached from worldly matters (including politics).
      Thus, some things in his world predate his entering of the way or are
      things that were once possessions of, or associated with, the Matsuyama
      clan. In that sense, the '-in' would be ok. Though Solveig is right in
      that it doesn't quite match Mokurai's "aspect". On the other hand, Eric
      Munson is quite fond of his Victorian house and his materialistic
      collection of antiques. ^_^

      - mokueric, wannabe Victorian tea master
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic