10696Re: [SCA-JML] Guess what I got....

  • Ii Saburou
    Sep 4, 2003
      Well, this weekend there is Coronation in my neck of the woods (I'm
      drop-dead... I mean deputy autocrat, so I think I'll be around). I then
      hope to make the Lochmere event, possibly Kingdom Crusades, and Eine
      kleine Fest mit eine grosse Essen (A Little Event with A Great Big
      Feast). Oh, and there is Holiday Faire which is one of the areas great
      shopping events--I think it can all be found on the Kingdom calendar.

      BTW, speaking of Kingdom Crusades, might I ask who else plans to show at
      that event?

      -Ii