10193Re: Greetings All

  • John
    Aug 1, 2003
      Sloveig,
      You make a fine point, and one that I hadn't considered before.

      From the opinions i have heard here, and my own thoughts, I think I
      will go the route of a samurai sent into the world to learn the ways
      of the new barbarians.

      Knowledge is power after all.

      Particuarly since, my leige lord, being a very wise leader, realized
      that should the time come when we would have to battle them, we
      Japanese would need to know how they fought and lived.

      Ok, i have the backstory, now I just need to pick a

      Thanks so much for your views

      Humbly,
      Mox
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic