So if you're interested in making your own beads, reconstructing a period Viking glass kiln, researching the origins of millefiori, learning more about both the glass and the non-glass materials that period beads were made from (clay, bone, stone, amber, etc)... this is the group for you!
Make sure to check out our bookmark section if you're looking for resources.
NOTE: While discussing beading projects isn't a no-no, we'd much rather talk about how to *make* those beads we love so much. (For a beading group, check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sca-bead.)
- Society for Creative Anachronism
- Jun 19, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.