No activity in last 7 days
This group is for owners of the 1950's-1960's era Sawsmith radial arm saw built by Magna America, Yuba companies famous for their Shopsmith system of tools. Information on this wonderful machine is hard to come by, so I felt it was time to create a group to make it easier to share information, parts, know how, etc. This forum is not designed to cover the 1990's Sawsmith table saw, which is a different machine altogether. Let's keep the discussion topical and refrain from inflammatory discussions such as religion and politics. Spammers will be banned without warning. Let's have fun and make some sawdust!
- Mar 8, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.