Re: [sawsmith] Magna Bandsaw

  • Bill Hayes
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 18, 2009
      Brian yes I saw the MKII some of them pop up from time to time. Not much good for anything but to use as a stand. Most are around $50. to $75 and only why to have one would be to put it in the corner to just say there is one. Of course Montgomery Ward sold the Shop Smith ER when they first came out and sold a lot of them before they went to the MKV style.
      Probably one of the toughest machines I have ever owned and almost indestructable.
      But if you look at them all the extra units will fit on the MKV or MKII just he power and adjustments are not anywhere up to the MKV's. The MKV's and MKII have the same width tubes and width on the tail stock.
      Bill Hayes Broken Arrow OK.
      Shopsmith ER (6) MKV 510, Brownie, DC, Bandsaw, Jigsaw, joiner, ER Jigsaw