Re: [sawsmith] Re: Communications...lack of!

  • grandpadon47@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 28, 2009
      John: I have seen no messages for seems like a month at times. I figure that the members are out making saw dust or doing something to use their sawsmith. I have been using my shop to make toys to be auctioned off at Camp Barnabus, somewhere here in Missouri. Just keep watching your mail and I am sure someone will need something. grandpadon in Missouri