Re: Parts

  • don liechty
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 19, 2009
      --- In sawsmith@yahoogroups.com, "positronium8" <anebae@...> wrote:

      > Anyone need any parts? I bought an extra saw a few years ago for spare parts, but haven't needed any. So, I'm parting it out. There's no table, just the saw and its associated parts. It's missing the arbor nuts, coiled electrical cord and the key. Most everything else is there. Let me know what you need and I'll come up with a reasonable price.
      >
      > Thanks....Dan

      I need cover assembly L.H. color grey P/N 503322
      Where are you located???

      Don Liechty
    • don liechty
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 19, 2009
        I tried posting earlier but do not see the message. I need a cover assembly L.H. grey P/N 503322.

        --- In sawsmith@yahoogroups.com, "positronium8" <anebae@...> wrote:

        > Anyone need any parts? I bought an extra saw a few years ago for spare parts, but haven't needed any. So, I'm parting it out. There's no table, just the saw and its associated parts. It's missing the arbor nuts, coiled electrical cord and the key. Most everything else is there. Let me know what you need and I'll come up with a reasonable price.
        >
        > Thanks....Dan

      • davidmarathonman
        Message 3 of 11 , May 22 10:43 PM
          --- In sawsmith@yahoogroups.com, "positronium8" <anebae@...> wrote:

          > Anyone need any parts? I bought an extra saw a few years ago for spare parts, but haven't needed any. So, I'm parting it out. There's no table, just the saw and its associated parts. It's missing the arbor nuts, coiled electrical cord and the key. Most everything else is there. Let me know what you need and I'll come up with a reasonable price.
          >
          > Thanks....Dan
          > Hi Dan

          I`m looking for the v belt It should be about 14 inches long and 5/8 of a inch wide. Mine has Yuba 4747-2 stamped on it. Can you help?

          Thanks Dave
        • grandpadon47@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 11 , May 23 7:15 AM
            Dave: The drive belt for the Sawsmith can be purcharsed from shopsmith. If you look thru the messages the part number is in there. Hope this helps grandpadon in Missouri