re: New top t-nut question

  • oakmann42
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      To Carl and Harry:

      Have uploaded a picture of the t-nut in the underside of my old table.
      Location of the t-nut is exact center (side to side wise) and somewhat
      closer to rear (front to back wise). I'm not positive the purpose of
      that t-nut is for a table stop...but if it isn't, can anyone tell me
      where the Sawsmith table stop is located?

      oakmann42