book on ebay this week

  • Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      Hi all - There is a copy of DeCristoforo's Complete Book of Power
      Tools for sale on ebay, ending in 6 days. Item # 6903120246. I
      recently got a copy and it has an extensive chapter on Radial arm
      saws with lots of photos of the Sawsmith as examples. This is an
      abridged version of the coveted Fun with a Saw book, but still has
      plenty of ideas on how to use this machine.

      Jacob