I must sell my Sawsmith So I can get in My Garage.

  • jimmynjack
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008
      I hate to say it but I must sell my Sawsmith. It is in great working
      condition and everything works on it. I love the speed adjusment and
      the way the whole unit works but it doesn't make sense having something
      if I can't get to it to use it. If anyone is interested in it for $125
      without the blade (because that was $80) I could probably find another
      one if needed. It has the left side nut and stand without the drawers.
      I replaced the upper spiral cord about 3 years ago. I also have another
      table on top of the old one so the wood slides nicely. If your
      interested let me know I am in Salt Point 12578 NY and 1 mile from the
      Taconic State Parkway so it is easy to get to me. Ask if want pics
      sent. It really is a great saw and will miss it.