Re: [sawsmith] Sawsmith for sale

  • grandpadon47@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27 8:10 AM
      Where are you located and what kind of shape is it in? What color is it? Thank you grandpadon47 in Missouri

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 28 9:10 AM
        Here are 2 pics. What part of Missouri are you located?

        Don
        mail to: dragan@...

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 28 9:17 AM
          I am in Independence, Mo.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009
            I got this with the intention of restoring it, but have realized my time is more enjoyable making something with wood rather than restoring tools so I can make something with wood.

            I really want this to go to some one who can and will use it as it is in usable condition as it sits. Motor starts and changes speeds on all pre-sets. power cord is in good shape, the on off switch is a little "mickey mouse" but all in all it is a good starter for someone who really WANTS to make a good Sawsmith. Information is as follows

            Magna Sawsmith Model # 500003 Serial # 725151