FOR SALE: Sawsmith Radial Arm Saw, bandsaw, planer

  • webcodrr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2008
      I am told this is the anniversary edition. It is complete as far as I
      know except for one of the plastic covers that goes over the saw head
      lockdown clamps.

      It comes with:
      - all the table hardware
      - original sawsmith cabinet
      - bandsaw (wheels need to be recovered, is newer than the saw)
      - planer (bearings and knives good, light surface rust, no pitting)
      - misc fittings
      - saw motor is good

      I have used the saw off and on for a while, just to use it, but have
      never had the time to do with it what I wanted, which was restore it.
      I am guessing some at value, but based on pricing for good radial arm
      saws of this age, and the accessories, think $350 for everything is a
      fair price.

      If you live in Southern California area, feel free to give me a emial
      response or call me at 562-947-8391. Hopefully someone in the group
      will want this, I will put it on craigslist next week.

      David