Re: [sawsmith] Kansas City Craigslist

  • Donald Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2008
      I saw that one. I thought it was kind of high priced considering the shape it is in. There was also one on there for 75.00 last week, but it is gone now. grandpadon47 in Missouri

      Bill <wlhayes@...> wrote: http://kansascity.craigslist.org/tls/543721707.html
      I just bought a used Brownie SS so no money left to look at this one.
      Close to my brothers house but not the right timing for me.
      Thought someone might want to look.
      Bill
      Broken Arrow OK.
      ER 96562 & 65057