Sawsmith for sale

  • jpbower
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2007
      I am liquidating my Dad's workshop. Included are a Model 700000 on
      the cabinet stand, blades, books and manuals and tools. The saw is in
      Springfield, VA.

      Please contact me if you are interested.
    • dragan7746
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 26, 2008
        Bought this about 6 months ago with high hopes of re-storing, but
        that won't happen to busy. Would be willing to sell all of it or
        part it out. Not sure if the speed control works, because not sure
        how it works. It looks like someone before me did some rewiring.
        Also has the the sanding disc, buffing pad, drill chuck and 3 drawer
        stand.

        Have no idea the value so I am open to offers. Email with questions
        dragan@...
      • grandpadon47@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 27, 2008
          Where are you located and what kind of shape is it in? What color is it? Thank you grandpadon47 in Missouri

          Bought this about 6 months ago with high hopes of re-storing, but
          that won't happen to busy. Would be willing to sell all of it or
          part it out. Not sure if the speed control works, because not sure
          how it works. It looks like someone before me did some rewiring.
          Also has the the sanding disc, buffing pad, drill chuck and 3 drawer
          stand.

          Have no idea the value so I am open to offers. Email with questions
          dragan@illicom. net

        • D Ragan
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 28, 2008
            Here are 2 pics. What part of Missouri are you located?

            Don
            mail to: dragan@...

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 28, 2008
              I am in Independence, Mo.

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009
                I got this with the intention of restoring it, but have realized my time is more enjoyable making something with wood rather than restoring tools so I can make something with wood.

                I really want this to go to some one who can and will use it as it is in usable condition as it sits. Motor starts and changes speeds on all pre-sets. power cord is in good shape, the on off switch is a little "mickey mouse" but all in all it is a good starter for someone who really WANTS to make a good Sawsmith. Information is as follows

                Magna Sawsmith Model # 500003 Serial # 725151