Dad's SawSmith for sale

  • wwcith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2007
      I have my Dad's old model 700000, and just don't have room for it in
      the shop any more.

      The serial number is 701275, which (according to what I can find)
      would put the manufacturing date somewhere in 1959. It was probably
      purchased in the spring of that year, but Mom couldn't remember for sure.

      The saw works, but needs to have the table/fence replaced. It hasn't
      been used heavily (probably <200 hrs). I also have several
      accessories -- sanding drum, molding head, dado set
      (original?).

      The saw is currently near Denver, CO.

      Any interest out there?

      Tim