Re: L & R saw arbor for SawSmith

  • losttool
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
      Going through my boxes found two Sawsmith saw nuts both L & R, and
      anyone interested in
      one or both, cam contact me. Regards, Bob Fulwider, former
      Professional Shopsmith Repair
      Service in
      CA, now a hobbyist in Reno, NV - SHOPSMITH ITEMS SALE == see in
      "Tradin' Post" at: http://woodworkers-exchange.allthingswood.com All
      items are in excellent condition. All OFFERS Considered. Call after
      1000 AM - PST - 775.828-0957
      Listen and learn from the mistakes others are making, since you won't
      live long enough to make them all.
    • Frank Guros
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
        I spoke to you today and you said to email. For the
        Sawsmith radial I need the r.h. spindle nut,P/N 4861,
        and could use the long allen wrench and belt. Hope you
        have them

        Frank Guros
        --- losttool <bobrepairs85@...> wrote:

        > Going through my boxes found two Sawsmith saw nuts
        > both L & R, and
        > anyone interested in
        > one or both, cam contact me. Regards, Bob Fulwider,
        > former
        > Professional Shopsmith Repair
        > Service in
        > CA, now a hobbyist in Reno, NV - SHOPSMITH ITEMS
        > SALE == see in
        > "Tradin' Post" at:
        > http://woodworkers-exchange.allthingswood.com All
        > items are in excellent condition. All OFFERS
        > Considered. Call after
        > 1000 AM - PST - 775.828-0957
        > Listen and learn from the mistakes others are
        > making, since you won't
        > live long enough to make them all.

        Be a better pen pal.
      • ROBERT G. BUSSEY
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
          I am looking for the belt for the sawsmith. I had ordered one it was incorrect size.

          Bob Bussey
          bob@...

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
            I contacted you a few days ago about the rh spindle
            nut which you just sold but had parts that were not
            classified yet. So, I'm wondering if by chance you
            found a rh spindle nut. Thanks for your trouble.

            Frank Guros
            --- losttool <bobrepairs85@...> wrote:

            > Going through my boxes found two Sawsmith saw nuts
            > both L & R, and
            > anyone interested in
            > one or both, cam contact me. Regards, Bob Fulwider,
            > former
            > Professional Shopsmith Repair
            > Service in
            > CA, now a hobbyist in Reno, NV - SHOPSMITH ITEMS
            > SALE == see in
            > "Tradin' Post" at:
            > http://woodworkers-exchange.allthingswood.com All
            > items are in excellent condition. All OFFERS
            > Considered. Call after
            > 1000 AM - PST - 775.828-0957
            > Listen and learn from the mistakes others are
            > making, since you won't
            > live long enough to make them all.

            Looking for last minute shopping deals?