SAWSMITH PARTS

  • losttool
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2007
      Still have a complete Sawsmith that I partly dismatled to fix. The
      motor has new bearings, belt and is ready to put together. Comes with
      the standard stand with wheels. Will ship for $125. Am slowly closing
      up doing any more work on Shopsmiths, Dr says can no longer lift
      anything over 10lbs, or will not be walking. For $100 you will have
      one that will operate like a new one.
    • spenceyesspence
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2007
        --- In sawsmith@yahoogroups.com, "losttool" <bigred8@...> wrote:

        > Still have a complete Sawsmith that I partly dismatled to fix. The
        > motor has new bearings, belt and is ready to put together. Comes with
        > the standard stand with wheels. Will ship for $125. Am slowly closing
        > up doing any more work on Shopsmiths, Dr says can no longer lift
        > anything over 10lbs, or will not be walking. For $100 you will have
        > one that will operate like a new one.

        Hello, yes, I'm interested.

        Are you saying you would like $225 for the saw, delivered? I'm in Maine, 04071.
        I can PayPal you the funds, or what would you prefer?
        The saw is complete, and probably will run with proper assembly?

        Thanks for your post. I keep seeing SawSmiths all over the country for pick-up only; none
        nearby.

        Spence
        207-655-4864
      • Thomas Clark