Two items on ebay

  • Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2007
      Hi everyone - I listed two Sawsmith items on ebay this week. One is the
      saw arbor which works on either spindle and holds the Shopsmith brand
      blades with their 1-1/4" arbor hole. The other item is the bracket
      which attaches to the rear of the machine and allows use of the special
      purpose tools like the bandsaw, belt sander, etc.

      You can see all my items by looking at my ebay id of
      jacobvb_the_s_smith_doc

      Thanks & keep using your machines.

      Jacob
      list owner and moderator