Blog to make finding Shopsmith tools including the Sawsmith a breeze

  • Scott Markwood
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      Below is a link to a blog to help folks who are looking to purchase
      Shopsmith woodworking tools, including Sawsmith RAS's (aka: Saw Smith
      and Saw-Smith). As you no doubt know Shop-Smith tools are abundant on
      eBay, and without careful search criteria you'll get back a load of
      useless stuff. This blog has a bunch of pre-defined links that will
      search eBay for you, eliminating most of the static. Give it a try and
      let me know how I can make it better for you. Scott
      http://toolhunter.blogspot.com