Jacob

  • Alejandros Daddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 7:58 PM
      I bought a saw from Jacob last year and he graciously stored it for me until I could pick it up
      many months later. The saw was in perfect condition, which, honestly, is exactly what I
      expected having read his posts on this board.

      What was totally unexpected was the tour Jacob gave me of his shop. Such a beautiful thing.
      He built it all himself. A freestanding building, probably 16x32. The footprint of the shop
      itself looked like someone had done a time and motion study before laying it out.

      Hanging out with Jacob for a couple of hours- touring the shop, gazing slack-jawed at some
      of his projects- was truly a treat. If any of you folks ever get a chance to go to Virginia
      Beach you should definitely set aside some time to visit Jacob.