Re: [sawsmith] Sawsmith in Michigan

  • Mike Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      Use them! Are you crazy? Actually I just bought a plot of 8 acres in the woods and this summer will see the shop and garage built. Well of course, after the drive way goes back 500 feet and someone finds water at the bottom of a well and the septic permits come through. Man, what was I thinking, it would have been way easier to stay in our paid off house and build a bigger shop.

      Donald Smith <grandpadon47@...> wrote: Time to put the saws to use and build a shop

      hondo442002 <hondo442002@...> wrote: Well whoever was bidding against me apparently gave up and I won my
      third sawsmith. My wife is really going to shake her head when she sees
      me come home with another one. I think that this one will go to the
      basement for a total redo, paint job, bearings, cords etc. It looks
      like it needs a lot of work anyways. I suppose I could paint it green
      and silver. I have a gray one and a gold one already.
      On the way to pick this one up I have an old Craftsman table saw to
      pick up also. That was supposed to be my rebuild project for the next
      month. I'm going to run out of room soon.