Re: [sawsmith] Fun With A Saw Book

  • rroberts@email.arizona.edu
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2006
      You shouldn't have too much trouble finding that one at a good price I would
      think. Unless I'm mistaken, the current company had one edition
      published that
      as near as I can tell is undated. It has an outline of a 500 on the cover and
      came out in the late 1970's. The next edition wasn't until 1984.

      I bought mine in 1983 and that undated edition I mentioned is the one
      that came
      with it. Those popup all the time.

      Good luck,

      Ron Roberts