owners manual and parts

  • grandpadon47
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2004
      Hi: I Just joined up and would like to tell you my experience so
      far.
      I inheritated my magna sawsmith from my Dad. I can remember him
      buying it in the 60's.
      I had someone look at it and told me it needed a drive belt which
      i found out that Shopsmith has. Part number 503257. I found this by
      buying a copy of the owners manual from Shopsmith with a parts list.
      Part number 877085. By going on the Shopsmith site I found out it
      will tell you if the part is in stock or not.
      Also I heard yesterday about a former employee of Shopsmith that
      may know something about Sawsmith. Will know more when I can go talk
      to him.