Re: [sawsmith] Replacement parts

  • JacobVB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18 7:09 AM
      Jeff - Sorry you let go of your Sawsmith. I don't know of any companies
      specializing in used equipment, but someone like that might be out there.

      Did you catch this item up for sale on eBay this week? This Sawsmith is in
      Washington state - I don't know if you'd be willing to drive that far to get one
      or not. Currently going for $103 and ends tomorrow. I've bought and sold
      several Mark V outfits on eBay and I know I wouldn't want to try to ship a
      Sawsmith!

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3803123500&category=57124&s
      spagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1

      Best of luck. I'm keeping an eye out for any and all Sawsmith info on the
      'net and locally in Virginia.

      Jacob

      SS 520 w/ bandsaw, strip sander, jointer, belt sander, pro planer, standalone
      scrollsaw, power station, DC3300, SawSmith RAS, ++
      Virginia Beach, Virginia USA

      Tidewater Virginia Shopsmith owners check out
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vbshopsmithusers