Hello to all.

  • moose1290
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2006
      Just wanted to Say hi to all! I am new to this group. I happened upon
      this group looking for a belt for a very used Sawsmith model 700000.
      It still looks almost new though! I obtained this from my brother who
      has given up on looking for a belt (I dont think he tried too hard).
      It had previously belonged to my other brother who was a carpenter
      years ago. If anyone has any info for a new belt or has scans of the
      user manual for the 700000 model please let me know, I would very much
      appreciate it.

      Moose
    • Don Rieg
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2006
        Hey Moose,

        Check out the material oliverdb has posted under files in the upper
        left hand corner of the home page. He has manuals, trouble shooting
        guides and the like posted there.

        Good Luck,
        Don Rieg

        >If anyone has any info for a new belt or has scans of the
        > user manual for the 700000 model please let me know, I would very much
        > appreciate it.
        >
        > Moose

      • Bruce G.
        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2006
          >Hey Moose,

          Additional sources for the belt and other parts are posted
          under "Database" in the upper left hand corner of the home page.

          By the way, anyone can add more parts sources as they are discovered.

          Bruce