Re: [sawsmith] Serial Numbers?

  • Bill Leslie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2006
      number listing against the number on my saw, and the only conclusion I can
      reach is that the listing is incomplete. The serial number on my saw is
      724460, and the numbers on the list don't go that high. That kinda tracks
      with what I thought I remembered - I believed that I bought the saw around
      1965- but it's been a long time!