SawSmith For Sale

  • Richard Woelffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I picked up a SawSmith a few weeks ago. I now realize I do not have the
      time or the space to refurbish it like I planned to.

      I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is in good shape, the open stand
      has a little rust but other than that it is good.

      If you are interested or maybe that neighbor who always borrows yours.
      Please contact off list. I can send pictures.

      Asking price $50/Best Offer, pretty open just want to find it a good home.

      Richard Woelffer
      ramm693@...