Sawsmith 700000 RAS needs to find a home

  • Jess Meisner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2013
      Hi Folks,

      I have a Yuba Sawsmith RAS that was given to me after helping a friend mill some oak for his house remodel. I no longer have the space for this venerable old wood chipper and would like to find a good home for it. My friend's father purchased it new, and it still runs fine with all parts functional. It has its on/off switch with key, and everything appears to be original. It needs more cleaning up than the little I did in getting it running, but it still helped me through a few odd projects here and there. I live in west central Minnesota in the happy little town of Glenwood. Pick up only, please, and I'd like to get $100 for the saw. Let me know if there is any interest.