Fun With A Saw PDF?

  • Timothy M. Christomos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2013
      Before posting the PDF, you should consider the Copyright Term Extension Act (CTEA) of 1998.   I am not an attorney, but this act extended the copy right term to the life of the author plus 70 years and for works of corporate authorship to 120 years after creation or 95 years after publication, whichever endpoint is earlier. Copyright protection for works published prior to January 1, 1978, was increased by 20 years to a total of 95 years from their publication date.

      Since "Fun With the Saw" was published in 1961, it appears that the copyright would not expire until 2056.
      So before posting this to the group site, I would encourage you to contact an attorney or get the permission(s) of the DeCristoforo estate and/or McGraw-Hill to post it.

      Tim