Selling my 2nd sawsmith

  • Al Askevold
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      Hello from SW Missouri,

      Just picked up a vintage shaper and running out of room in my shop. I
      purchased this saw back in December and it's been sitting right where I
      unloaded it. This was a craigslist purchase and is in much better shape
      that the craigslist saw I posted here a few weeks ago. Some of you were
      interested in that saw, I did not save any of the emails so we start
      over with my saw. BTW that local saw from a few weeks ago was a boat
      anchor.

      I haven't cleaned this saw or inspected it much. Everything seems to be
      working, variable speed works, motor sounds good. Cabinet's good and
      all the knobs are there. I thought of salvaging parts for my other
      sawsmith but selling it as is. The two scales, miter and bevel are
      missing on this saw and the PO ran the power in one of the arm plugs. I
      will take what I paid, $100. I'm in the Branson area, pickup only.
      There is an tool gathering in Hollister in April I will attend if I'm
      not traveling for work that would be worth the registration fee for a
      visit. I will have this sawsmith there if I do not sell it to one of
      you, the sawsmith group has first choice.
      http://www.owammos.com/ (the website was not working very well, they
      might be updating today? )

      Al
      SW Missouri