Re: [sawsmith] OT: Is there a Sawsmith attachment for this?!

  • rick.redfield
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 13, 2013
      Carl,

      Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the posting! Just amazing! Of course the Japanese have always been known for fine woodworking, particularly the complex joinery used in many of their temples. The take home message is to take the time to really learn how to sharpen our cutting tools to razor edges. That increases our woodworking skills by several levels alone!

      Rick