Re: [sawsmith] craiglist Sawsmith in SW Missouri

  • Van Alston
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 25, 2013
      Awesome.

      On Jan 25, 2013, at 8:07 PM, Al Askevold <ask5@...> wrote:

      Thanks Carl. You have some nice detailed photos in your file. They
      would have helped if I needed to build a door system. Boy do I feel
      stupid right now. I just went out to see if my cabinet had the door
      tracks and what did I find--- a door ;) It was slid back and I had to
      lift it to slide it out. That said I wounder if anyone else has a door
      and not found it yet. My door also has the black plastic finger
      grommet, no lock or sings of one. I should have a closer look at the
      saw I bought last month.

      Al

    • Carl Finch
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 11, 2013
        I apologize for posting a URL without explanation,
        but....hmm.....Happy Valentine's Day, maybe?!

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v3Ad6tBdLbM

        Carl Finch
      • rick.redfield
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 13, 2013
          Carl,

          Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the posting! Just amazing! Of course the Japanese have always been known for fine woodworking, particularly the complex joinery used in many of their temples. The take home message is to take the time to really learn how to sharpen our cutting tools to razor edges. That increases our woodworking skills by several levels alone!

          Rick