RE: [sawsmith] fun with a saw

  • Ronald E. Roberts
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 10:41 AM
      Don,

      That's almost crazy on those prices. But I suppose if the demand is there
      someone will be willing to pay the $200.

      Frequently I find myself using the book out in the shop and then wishing I
      had brought it in the house as I think of something I want to check on
      later. So it was worth the $15 or $20 to me buy a second copy of Fun With A
      Saw so I could have one in both places. In fact, I have duplicates of
      almost all of my tool manuals and stuff, especially the Shopsmith ones.
      With my rotten knees even avoiding a trip out to the shop is nice.

      Ron Roberts
      Tucson, Arizona