2nd saw

  • Al Askevold
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Hello from the Ozarks. Sorry guys, I came home with a sawsmith I went
      to look at with thoughts of posting the craiglist listing here for those
      interested. Now I have 2, the first I inset into a workbench and the
      second was bought for the cabinet base. I could use the workbench space
      so the first might pop up for sale. If I keep both I would dedicate
      one for something other than cross cuts. So anyone have any
      attachments they would be willing to part with?

      I might do a restoration on this one this winter and will post some
      emails. If I need to paint anyone have a paint color spec. worked out
      for the sawsmiths ? I will try attaching a photo of the new one in "as
      is condition".

      Al
      SW. Missouri