New Member needs a part

  • tomewood1
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Hello-

      Purchased a SawSmith yesterday and am in the process of cleaning and adjusting. The original owner (I bought it from the second owner who had for a little less than a year) disabled the variable speed (by changing-out the pulleys to single pitch v-belt pulleys - they were mismatched and the saw was running at about 2800 rpm). I've removed the pulleys and am in the process of figuring out how that thing works - he did save all the parts he removed.

      What is missing is the "Yoke Lock Cover" and plastic knob. I figure that I can turn a new knob, but I'd really like to find the cover. If anybody is parting-out a saw or just has an extra cover, please let me know.

      Thanks for any help.

      Mike