SawSmith Radial Arm Saw Model 700000 For Sale

  • gnentrup
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2012
      I am looking to sell a 1960's SawSmith Radial Arm Saw Model 700000 with 3 drawer stand. It comes with 4) 10" blades, 2) 9" blades, 2) 7" blades and 1) 7" special plywood blade. Blades look pretty warn but the machine is in good working order. I am asking $150.00 OBO. I am located in Springfield Missouri. Send me an email if interested.
    • gnentrup
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 24, 2012
        So far I have not had any luck selling this machine on CL. I guess I have it priced too high. Any idea what I should be trying to sell this model of saw for? It really is in good shape and works well. I am just ready to get it out of my garage.

        --- In sawsmith@yahoogroups.com, "gnentrup" <gnentrup@...> wrote:

        > I am looking to sell a 1960's SawSmith Radial Arm Saw Model 700000 with 3 drawer stand. It comes with 4) 10" blades, 2) 9" blades, 2) 7" blades and 1) 7" special plywood blade. Blades look pretty warn but the machine is in good working order. I am asking $150.00 OBO. I am located in Springfield Missouri. Send me an email if interested.

      • Matthew Tritt
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 24, 2012
          The price seems more than fair, but you are dealing with a public that is basically ignorant about the machine. Have you tried running an ad in the newspaper (if you still have one locally)? You might also want to drop that part about the blades looking "pretty worn". Negatives NEVER help to sell a product.

          So far I have not had any luck selling this machine on CL. I guess I have it priced too high. Any idea what I should be trying to sell this model of saw for? It really is in good shape and works well. I am just ready to get it out of my garage.

          --- In sawsmith@yahoogroups.com, "gnentrup" <gnentrup@...> wrote:

          > I am looking to sell a 1960's SawSmith Radial Arm Saw Model 700000 with 3 drawer stand. It comes with 4) 10" blades, 2) 9" blades, 2) 7" blades and 1) 7" special plywood blade. Blades look pretty warn but the machine is in good working order. I am asking $150.00 OBO. I am located in Springfield Missouri. Send me an email if interested.

        • Wayne Webster
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 24, 2012
            You would probably sell it faster at $100, the weak economy does not help with price.
            I have one and I like it very much. Have an extra DeCristoforo "Fun with a Saw" manual would sell for $25 including shipping if of interest.
            Good luck with your sale.

            --- In mailto:sawsmith%40yahoogroups.com, "gnentrup" <gnentrup@...> wrote:

            > I am looking to sell a 1960's SawSmith Radial Arm Saw Model 700000 with 3 drawer stand. It comes with 4) 10" blades, 2) 9" blades, 2) 7" blades and 1) 7" special plywood blade. Blades look pretty warn but the machine is in good working order. I am asking $150.00 OBO. I am located in Springfield Missouri. Send me an email if interested.

          • jimhoggard
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 29, 2013
              If you still have this saw, I am in Forsyth.
              Thanks
              Jim