Re: [sawsmith] sawsmith

  • Jim Polson
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 26, 2011
      will do, thank you

      From: "grandpadon47@..." <grandpadon47@...>
      To: sawsmith@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 9:51 AM
      Subject: Re: [sawsmith] sawsmith

      go on the sawsmith site, then messages, then type in belt, that should give you alot of good leads. grandpadon in Missouri

      Message 2 of 5 , May 21, 2012
        Picked up a sawsmith 7000 (radial arm saw) for $50 today.

        came with about 12 blades, other attachments.

        owner says it needs a new belt.
        It works and goes round, but maybe there is slippage when under the load.

        I don't even know where the belt goes yet.

        everything moves ok, I have downloaded the manual and checked out the ssusers on yahoo.

        I think I scored ok.
        http://www.chromewiretie.com/sawsmith.jpg
      • RedfieldRH@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 21, 2012
          Nice haul! Lots of info on the site should help