Grey-color SawSmith for sale in Eugene, OR -- Gold-colored base included

  • PeterCT
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2011
      Hi, I'll be selling my SawSmith. It's in working condition, all is good and it's reasonably clean, too. It is the gray color version, and is currently mounted on the base with wheels, but the base is gold-color.

      I'd love it to go to a good home, and would prefer it to go to someone who cares, rather than CL or eBay, so please message me if you're interested. Email is: mynamenumber@...

      Thanks!

      -Peter
    • grandpadon47@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2011
        Do you have pictures and a price?? grandpadon in Missouri

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2011
          I'd be happy to sell to any reasonable offer from this group, since that'll ensure it goes to a better home than a random buyer.

          I can email pictures to anyone who asks, just drop me an email if you're at all interested, and I'll post a gallery, too if that helps.

          Thanks!