Parts for sale

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2005
      Hello all,

      I have a table assembly for the Yuba Sawsmith that I no longer need
      that I will sell for best offer plus shipping. Included is: the
      rectangular metal base, adjustable slides (glides), adjustment cams,
      and the wooden table(with saw marks) and fence. (The saw column,
      arm, and vertical hand crank are not included) I am in Northern
      Kentucky, near Cincinnati (zip 41080)
    • fnguros
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2010
        I found your listing while searching for nut makers, and I need the 2 inner fence clamps which were missing when my saw was returned from an unautherized loan. If you still have them, I am interested.

        Thanks, Frank