I Got A Key

  • ajax1925ajax
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
      Dear Grandpadon,

      Thanks, but I have what I need for now. You mentioned that you have some key blanks that fit. Are they actually Chicago Lock key blanks? If they are, I will be happy to buy some from you.

      Thanks. Crawford

    • grandpadon47@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
        Crawford: The blanks I have fit my saw, They are Star CG1 blanks. If you do a internet search you will find them for about .25 each. Anyone who is interested can email me private. I only have 10 so tell me how many you would like. I am not into making a profit just to help our members. grandpadon in Missouri