Re: I need a key

  • Banner David
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      When I resurected my fathers saw (all it needed was realingment after moving cross country) I couldn't find the key.  My solution was to remove the entire lock assembly from below.  This takes maybe 20min. at most.  The start button is recessed and I always leave the machine unplugged when not in use so don't consider this a safey issue.
      In my case with no children around I don't feel I need for a key and probably won't bother to reinstall the lock even after I find the key.

      HTH.