Re: [sawsmith] I Need a Key

  • grandpadon47@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2011
      Crawford did you make arrangments to get a key from one of the members? grandpadon in Missouri
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
        Dear Grandpadon,

        Thanks, but I have what I need for now. You mentioned that you have some key blanks that fit. Are they actually Chicago Lock key blanks? If they are, I will be happy to buy some from you.

        Thanks. Crawford

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
          Crawford: The blanks I have fit my saw, They are Star CG1 blanks. If you do a internet search you will find them for about .25 each. Anyone who is interested can email me private. I only have 10 so tell me how many you would like. I am not into making a profit just to help our members. grandpadon in Missouri