Re: Sawsmith article review

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 25, 2011
      Something to think about here is that it is very easy to set up a Paypal account. Your transactions will be much more secure, no issue of lost in the mail, etc. Very much faster and did I mention secure. Most people would rather pay the 1.5% that Paypal charges rather than drive around and get a money order. If you think about it, if kids can make good copies of dollar bills on a printer, why would you trust a money order. It only takes a day or so for you to transfer your paypal account balance into you bank account and you can buy most anything off the internet with paypal.

    • RedfieldRH@aol.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 25, 2011
        Good points and we will check into this further!

      • cslattery1883@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 30, 2011
          I am also still interested in the nuts, I will take 1 left hand nut now. Rick I sent you an email through this website, I hope you get it.

          Chris

        • RedfieldRH@aol.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 30, 2011
            Got it! We'll get right on it. I will investigate PayPal and we are happy to take checks, MO, etc. Will update everyone.

            To the shop!

            I am also still interested in the nuts, I will take 1 left hand nut now. Rick I sent you an email through this website, I hope you get it.

            Chris

            --- In sawsmith@yahoogroups.com, RedfieldRH@... wrote:

            > No such thing as too late here at Sawsmith Restoration Industries. I will forward this to the production department master machinist.

          • Frank Guros
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 31, 2011
              Look up previous letters in the group I listed a machinist who made mine.

              rank