sawsmith mark v radial arm saw need switch

  • brucestiefel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2004
      I need the switch for the radial arm saw it is a 2 button with a key
      safety. It was originally made by GE
    • Ben McKillip
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2004
        If you find one let me know. I need one too along with a belt. I have had little luck in finding either one. THank you for any help that you can give me.

        Ben McKillip
        (816) 781-9667
        brucestiefel <brucestiefel@...> wrote:

        I need the switch for the radial arm saw it is a 2 button with a key
        safety. It was originally made by GE

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT