Well it is official

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      All this time I was a lurker but thanks to one of the other members I now have a Sawsmith of my very own. I am excited to start cleaning it up this weekend and go completely through it and add it to my SS shop. So now I have a MKV 510 a MKV520 three ER's and now a Sawsmith I will start me a file and get you all some pictures of my new saw and the clean up process.
      Bill
      Broken Arrow OK.