Sawsmith/Shopsmith stuff for sale

  • patrickwhlr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      I'm in St Louis. I'm moving to Texas in 10 days. I have a sawsmith available for parts for anyone who comes and picks it up. I have for sale the following:

      Bandsaw

      Jointer

      Belt Sander

      Disc sander

      Drum Sander

      Compressor (at least, I think that's what it is. Takes a standard air hose and seems to work, but there is no pressure control unless you use the rpm setting to do it).

      The attachments are all in a custom built wooden cabinet with a locking door. I'd much rather sell them as a group and I won't refuse any reasonable offer. I really cannot ship - I do not have the time to deal with it, but if you live somewhere between St Louis and Austin, I could arrange to meet you Monday or Tuesday the 11th or 12th of July on my way down.