Fun With A Saw

  • Ronald E. Roberts
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2004
      Thanks to a tip on the SSUG.ORG site I managed to find and purchase a
      copy of this book. Drew Hinners suggested looking at the out of
      print section of Barnes & Noble and searching on the title. I found
      7 or 8 copies at various prices from under $20 all the way to
      $136.50! I ordered on for $23.50 that was reported to be in "Very
      Good" condition according to the bookstore that had it. It arrived
      today and I would say it is in excellent condition considering how
      old it is. There is a slight tear in the clear plastic dust jacket
      but other than that the binding is intact and all the pages are clean
      and there are no marks anywhere. It even had a small folding
      brochure about the Sawsmith in it as a bookmark.

      There are still about a half dozen that show up on the B&N search and
      other than the expensive one, most of them are affordable. There is
      one listed as poor condition but the others are good or very good.

      Maybe I'll be inspired to put mine back together now. Seriously, I
      really don't need any inspiration, just time. Seems like everytime I
      turn around there is something else that takes up my free time.

      Ron
    • Ralph Sherer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2009
        There was a book copyright by R. J. De Cristoforo entitled Fun With A
        Saw. This book was writen for the Radial Arm Saw Woodworking for
        Everyone. The saw used is the Sawsmith!! The book was printed by
        McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc. The book was printed in the USA.

        Hope this information helps.

        Ralph